Home > EMDRC > Facility approval
Home > EMDRC > Facility approval

Facility approval

If you are performing research at a public health care facility, or need access to data collected through public sector health services, you need to apply for approval through the National Health Research Database here.

Please see the Dissertation Support site on Vula for more guidance on obtaining facility approval.